A part of Google’s Digital Wellbeing toolkit, Bedtime mode helps remind you to put your phone away and focus on getting some rest. The first time you use Bedtime mode, you’ll go through a setup wizard where you can choose your sleep times, set wake-up alarms, and customize notifications settings.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Open the Clock app on your Google Pixel.
- Tap the Bedtime tab.
- Select the days for the bedtime schedule.
- Set your desired sleep and wake-up times.
- Enable “Do Not Disturb” to silence notifications and calls.
- (Optional) Turn on Grayscale to reduce screen stimulation.
- Save the settings to activate Bedtime mode during the specified times.
You can further customize your sleep and wake-up experience with features that can help with sleep: sunrise alarms that gently wake you up by slowly brightening your screen 15 minutes before your alarm, vibration alerts, specific alarm sounds, Bedtime reminder notifications, and setting up tasks for the Google Assistant Routine upon waking up.